Wednesday 18 December 2013

Passion and Practice Pt II: Nothing like a Lagos party


It’s no longer news that one of my major interests is Photography and ever since I got my beautiful Nikon D3100 I’ve pushed myself to practice more and learn to take better pictures. Check out my Passion and Practice pt I

As a Lagosian by birth, I say this with all pride “there is no party like a Lagos party” or “there is no party like a party thrown by Lagosians anywhere in the world” because I know they can transfer the spirit anywhere, Lol.

So this post is dedicated to my friend, the latest bride Vicky and some of the people who made the last Lagos party I attended TOTALLY ROCK!
 


Makeup by yours truly : ) Face of Chayil
 
 
This is obviously not a good picture but who cares? I mean, how would you know WE know DJ Exclusive? Lool
 
The bride no gree oh! Etighi of laive!
 
 
 
Random…
 
This was taken during my 'practice time' with my teacher, Mr. Cole
 
These flowers were so beautiful! However, they died  : (
 
I think the view is amazing and couldn't resist taking a picture
 
I got a few punches to the head trying to get this close to the lawmakers at a protest at the National Assembly, Abuja.
 
 
 
 
Follow me on twitter @Anu_chayil
Google+ Anu Adebayo
Pinterest Anuchayil

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment