Saturday 24 August 2013

The Goddess is One


Yaaaay!!! Pencil Goddess is 1

My first post on the 24th of August 2012 was probably me psyching myself about how ready I was to blog forever. I wasn’t deceived that being consistent (in ANYTHING) comes easy but I was willing.

And now, after a year it honestly feels good that I made it this far because trust me there were times I asked “who sent me message?”

It has been fun and enlightening; the responses and reactions to things I write- that my thoughts expressed can make people laugh, sad or ponder. I’ve also developed the habit of consciously holding on to lessons I learn even from seemingly random things.

So to every single person who has ever clicked the link; to all my friends who ever broadcasted/shared any of my posts I’m exceedingly grateful, you have no idea how good it makes me feel and how it boosts my confidence that what I have to ‘say’ is worth reading.

And to Perkins, who I disturb with the silliest tech issues but puts up with my stress, THANK YOU!

Here’s to many more funny experiences so I can share with you all, Lool!

***the goddess and I shall be enjoying a cake later!!! (YES! Because she deserves it and yes we are throwing our diet out the window for this ; )

2 comments:

  1. Great! Keep the fire burning. Grace is all you need, and you've got Him.

    www.charisvillecapsules.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Caleb
      Really appreciate your kind words
      : )

      Delete